Thursday, November 5, 2009

I have followers??

I was just reading Amanda's new post and checked up on my blog. She's so much better at this than I am and has much more interesting experiences.. anyway I'm thrilled to find out that I now actually have a few followers and thought they might like to know how I'm doing.

Not that I live an exciting life, but I enjoy it.

Tomorrow Mark and I are both off and we are going to Tubac for the first time. We've heard that it's a good place to shop for local art and thought we'd get a start on Christmas shopping. Since we live far away from our families we have to shop early and get it into the mail.

I'm slowly learning my new job at Wal-mart pharmacy and as I get better at the job I enjoy it more. It's so nice to finally feel like I kind of know what I'm doing. People think you're just counting pills.. it's a lot more complicated. But that's enough about work.

We are slowly getting the new house in order. It's mostly furnished now and most of the artwork is on the walls. We really like our new house and the neighborhood it's in. If anyone's interested.. Madera Highlands, Sahuarita Arizona and there are three houses being built right next to us.. so you could come and be our new neighbors. The one right next to us is almost finished. the neighborhood is amazingly quiet and all the neighbors are really nice. There are a lot of kids and a nice mix of races and ages. And we have a nice park with a place for dogs to run off leash, pool, tennis courts... We see lots of people out in the mornings and evenings walking or riding bikes. We are next door to the largest irrigated pecan orchard in the US 6000 acres! www.pecanstore.com It's a nice view. And we also have a view of the mountians.

I'm taking another online class from berklee school of music berkleemusic.com . This one's Pro Tools 101. And on that note - I have homework to do.

Talk to you later,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment