Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tear Drop trailer - not a moose


I was looking for a picture of the Moose that frequently come around our house. A couple of days ago I actually saw 9 (NINE) moose on my way to work.
Anyway.. not finding that on the computer I found this picture which I thought you might like. It's a picture of our Teardrop trailer which we used when we drove the Alcan NORTH last summer.
We'll be using it again this summer headed SOUTH.
It is very small but comfortable. It has a (wall to wall) almost double bed inside and a "chuck wagon" kitchen in the back. That is you open up a hatch (the whole back side) and inside is a countertop and cabinets.
It has a battery and battery charger in the front storage area which run lights and a fan inside the trailer. There is also an electrical hookup that will run these things in addition to a regular outlet inside.

1 comment:

  1. I love those little Tear Drop trailers! I always wanted one but I don't know if we would fit now a days!
    I hope you will stop over here when you come down in June!

    ReplyDelete